Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Red Couch Day...

Short post tonight since I already posted this morning. My massage was the best $11 I have spent all week :) The Red couch pictures were complete chaos (as expected) and we had a good dinner sitting out by the river at an outdoor cafe. I ordered the spicey shrimp. The rest of our table wasn't too excited about the heads still being on. It was messy but great!










Megan and Madelyn both looked gorgeous in their beautiful silk dresses.























We went back to Sherry's today (one of the local shops). Can you tell from these pictures why it's Lynne's favorite store?











We are 2 days away and counting. We can't wait to get home. We can't wait for Fajitas and margaritas :) It will be a while before I crave noodles again.

Until next time...
Matt
Description

No comments: