Thursday, September 4, 2008

Caught in the whirlwind.....

Good morning. I finally got some sleep last night and think my feet are actually touching the floor this morning! Thank you all for your kind words of congratulations and support. It still seems like a dream. Can't wait to pinch those cheeks!!! I had a strange experience at the grocery store yesterday. My cart just gravitated toward the baby aisle. I have not been down that aisle in a while! This time I didn't have to wonder about what size diapers we will need - SIZE 3! I didn't question bottle or sippy cup - BOTTLE, for now. What a fabulous feeling!

Megan is both excited and apprehensive......she is going to be the best big sister! She is anxious to assist with all the day to day activities and will be such a huge help. I cannot wait to see the two of them together. Megan has anticipated this for 1/2 of her little life! My girls....that sounds so wonderful :-)


We will receive our FedEx package today with the original photos, medical report, height and weight as well as information on what she enjoys and what she is doing. They did tell me she likes to laugh and that she is fond of music and playing with toys. She's our girl! The whole process still amazes me. Megan could not have been more perfect for our family. I still marvel at how they could find our baby a whole world away. Here we go again.......more later......love to all.....

~L

Description

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Matt and Lynne. She is a very lucky girl to be in such a loving family. Best wishes to all of your in your journey together.

Jerry Hansen

Unknown said...

tears of joy are streaming down my face! we cannot wait to meet her -now we have a great excuse for margaritas! Love and prayers for safe travel... Jan

Donehoo/Lord said...

We are so excited about Madelyn joining your family in Novemeber. God is so good! It is amazing how he arranges our "Families of Four"! You will be in our prayers. Love to all, Kathy, Marcus, Katie and Marshall