Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun day at the Zoo

Tonight will be a short post. We had a rough night last night. Madelyn is teething and did not eat well. She was awake most of the night, which means so were we. She has quit taking her bottle until she is famished and then eats too fast and gets a belly ache. Lynne didn't want to take her out again today so Megan and I went with the group to the Zoo. We had a great time. Daniel, a 6 year old boy went with us so his parents could stay home with his baby sister as well. He and Megan play well together and he is a good sport being the only boy with 3 other little girls. The zoo was well kept and the animals were a lot of fun. The Elephants put on a little show as did the bears. The kids got to go down into the "Monkey Mountain" area and feed the monkeys. It was a good time for all.

Back at the hotel, we had some down time watching a movie. Thank goodness the macintosh connects to the TV so easily we could all watch the movie on the TV - Yes that was jab at the PC :-). We then went to drop some photos off to have some artwork made. We wound up at Lucy's again for a late lunch. Madelyn sat with Megan for a while and Lynne got a great picture. I broke my watch in Hong Kong so I bought a Rolex today on the street for about $15. I hope it lasts me the week until I can get home.

We are all exhausted so we are heading to bed early. We expect Madelyn to wake in the middle of the night hungry since she refused her bottle tonight. Tomorrow we head off to the Chen Family temple for a couple of hours of site seeing. We'll let you know how it goes.

Until then...
Matt
Description

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg
I just realized we could leave a comment. Better late than never. I showed my big Megan all the pics of Madelyn and Megan. We ooooed and awwwwed. They are so adorable together. Cant wait to meet Madeylyn and have you all safe at home.

love to all
Jan